Baseline Magazine, a publication of Ziff-Davis, is soliciting contributions for their new "Security Hall of Shame", which will be published in a special edition entitled "Year of Living Dangerously." They've already "inducted" a number of now companies in this article who have become notorious for incidents involving personal information:
The Baseline Security Hall of Shame
- Lowlight of the Month: CardSystems Solutions Inc.
- Other Hall of Shame Inductees
- Bank of America Corp.
- Choicepoint Inc.
- DSW Shoe Warehouse (DSW Inc.)
- LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc.
- Polo of Ralph Lauren Media LLC
- Wachovia Corp.