I've decided to keep my catalog of privacy incidents updated: Summaries of incidents cataloged on PIPEDA and Canadian Privacy Law. Stop by often, because I think I'll be adding to it regularly.
- 200502 - Incident: Impostors obtain personal information on thousands of Americans - ChoicePoint Hacking Incident
- 200502 - Incident: Personal data on nearly 25,000 subscribers leaked by Japanese Telco
- 200502 - Incident: Bank of America loses data on 1.2 MILLION customers
- 200503 - Incident: Personal information of 32,000 stolen from LexisNexis
- 200503 - Incident: Shoe chain says customer data stolen
Last updated - 20050309