After having her cell phone hacked, Paris Hilton was the target of last night's Top Ten List on the Late Show with David Letterman:
CBS | Late Show with David Letterman : Top Ten:
"Top Ten Messages Left On Paris Hilton's Cell Phone
10. 'You probably don't remember me, but we had sex about 3 weeks ago.'
9. 'Consider switching to Verizon, we rarely let hackers steal our personal information.'
8. 'So this is the second most embarassing thing that's ever happened to you?'
7. 'Uh yes, I'd like to book a room for next Wednesday night at the Detroit Hilton.'
6. 'It's Bill Clinton. I've been meaning to call you for some time.'
5. 'Hey it's Pauly Shore--thanks for getting my name in the newspaper.'
4. 'Sorry I missed you, you must be at work...just kidding.'
3. 'Hi, it's Christo. Wanna get freaky in Central Park?'
2. 'You have a collect call from Dave Letterman, will you accept?'
1. 'Is there anything of yours NOT on the internet?'"
No real privacy law content, but hey ...