Moments before issuing her annual report to Parliament, the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada has released a batch of new findings under PIPEDA. Findings are few and far between these days and you'll note that most of them are from last year.
- PIPEDA Report of Findings #2012-003: Job Seeker Not Adequately Informed about Purpose of Personal Information Collection
- PIPEDA Report of Findings #2011-010: Bank properly redacted information related to credit card fraud probe
- PIPEDA Report of Findings #2011-009: Credit Bureau Purges Loan History from Individual's Credit Report without his Knowledge
- PIPEDA Report of Findings #2011-008: Daycare Centre Modified Webcam Monitoring to Increase Privacy Protection
- PIPEDA Report of Findings #2011-007: Car company fails to correct errors in customer file or provide appropriate access